12 in 1 Cell Salt Combination
Maximum of 12 bottles per order.
What it is
Jackson’s 12 in 1 (DIN-HM 80110780) Cell Salt Combination. Contains all twelve tissue cell salts in one preparation.
Why it’s special
The first Certified Vegan (vegan.org) 12 in 1 combination tissue cell salt. An overall cellular tonic to help the body absorb and replenish minerals and electrolytes. It can be a daily support to aid the absorption of nutrients and to improve energy levels, naturally. Great for post-workout and high performance athletes.
Good to know
- Certified Vegan (vegan.org), Lactose-Free 12 in 1 Cell Salt Combination. Each batch is tested for quality and safety before sale.
- Made in the USA according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
- 100% sucrose pellets (made from Certified Organic, non-GMO Kosher beets).
- No fillers or additives like magnesium stearate, lactose, guar gum or acacia gum.
- Amber glass bottles for maximum potency. 1% for the Planet member.
Medicinal ingredient (HPUS)
Calcarea fluorica 6X, Calcarea phosphorica 6X, Calcarea sulphurica 6X, Ferrum phosphoricum 6X, Kali muriaticum 6X, Kali phosphoricum 6X, Kali sulphuricum 6X, Magnesia phosphorica 6X, Natrum muriaticum 6X, Natrum phosphoricum 6X, Natrum sulphuricum 6X, and Silica 6X
*Lactose is NOT used during remedy preparation.
Sucrose (made from Certified Organic, non-GMO Kosher beets grown in Europe)
Approximately 500 pellets (1 – 3 months supply when taken 1-3 times per day).
Directions for use
Use cap to dispense pellets. Allow to dissolve in mouth 1-3 times per day or as instructed by a health practitioner.
Adults and adolescents 12 and over: 4 pellets per dose
Children 1-12 years: 2 pellets per dose. Dissolve dose in a small amount of water before administration to children under 5.
For more information on how to get started using cell salts, click here.
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children.
Claims made from traditional homeopathic references, not scientific evidence.