Jackson's Naturals - Vancouver, BC
Calcarea fluorica (Calcium fluoride) 6X - Vegan, Lactose-Free Schuessler Cell (Tissue) Salt #1
Calc fluor and Elasticity
What it is
Schuessler Cell Salt #1, Calcarea fluorica (Calcium fluoride) 6X DIN-HM 80083311
Why it’s special
According to Dr. Schussler, Calcarea fluorica (Calc fluor) is an important salt in the body related to elasticity. Varicose veins, hemorrhoids, constipation, toothache, deficient tooth enamel, bone spurs, and ganglion cysts are all related to an imbalance of this salt in the body.
Good to know
- Vegan, Lactose-free Schuessler Cell Salts
- 100% Sucrose pellets (approximately 46 mg per pellet)
- Packaged in traditional amber glass bottles for maximum potency and a better environmental footprint.
Calcium fluoride (Calcarea fluorica) 6X DIN-HM 80083311.
Homeopathic remedy prepared according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS). *Lactose is NOT used during remedy preparation.
24g (approximately 500 pellets).
Allow pellets to dissolve in mouth.
Adults and adolescents 12 and over: 4 pellets 1 - 3 time(s) per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Children 2 - 12 years: 2 pellets 1 - 3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Dissolve dose in a small amount of water before administration to children under 5.
Acute dosing: Every 15 - 60 minutes until improvement of symptoms (or up to 12 times per day).
Reduce frequency on improvement.
General Shipping Terms for Orders Placed Online
- FREE Expedited tracked shipping on orders of $50 or more (before taxes and shipping and after discounts) to Canadian addresses (excluding remote and difficult to reach locations*)
- Shipping fees calculated at checkout on orders below $50
- All orders require 1 - 3 day processing time
- Shipping time is 1 day within Vancouver Lower Mainland, 2 days within BC, 2-3 AB, SK and 3-7 days to eastern Canada.
- Free tracked Expedited shipping on orders $75 and over
- Shipping fees calculated on orders below $75 or you can select a flat rate of $15 for shipping.
- All orders require 1-3 days processing time
- Shipping time is 3-10 days
- All orders require 1-3 business days of processing time to be picked, packed and prepared for shipping.
- Shipping time quoted in checkout does not include the processing time.
Jackson's Naturals provides three shipping options within Canada from Canada Post:
Canada Post Service
Local (within Vancouver lower mainland) – 1 day
Regional – up to 3 days
National – up to 7 days
Local and Regional – next day
National – 2 days
Local/Regional/National – next day
*Remote locations excluded from free shipping
Most remote locations are locations that Canada Post refers to as "Air Stage Locations" - locations where mail must be airlifted more than 6 months of the year. See here for a full list of postal codes not eligible for free shipping. Shipments to these locations qualify for additional shipping charges. Customers will always be contacted before charges are applied.
Wholesale accounts have different shipping terms, please refer to your Wholesale Terms & Conditions for guidelines.
At Jackson's Naturals, we want you to have an excellent shopping experience.
We accept returns of unopened products (security packaging intact) up to 30 days after original date of purchase.
Opened or used products and any items marked as non-refundable are not eligible for returns.
Other items not eligible for a refund:
- Books, literature
- Sale items, clearance items
- Items marked as non-refundable on the product page
If you would like to make a return, please email us with your order number (as quoted in the subject line of your order update emails), the item(s) that you would like to return, and the reason for the return.
We will reply as soon as possible with the next steps to complete your return.Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.