Calc sulph and Acne/Recurrent Skin Eruptions
What it is
Jackson’s Mineral Salt #3 Calcium sulfate (Calc sulph 6X) DIN-HM 80083310. Also known as Schuessler’s Tissue Cell Salt #3 and used as a homeopathic supplement.
Why it’s special
According to Dr. Schuessler and other homeopathic references, Calcarea sulphurica (Calc sulph) is an important salt in the body related to cleansing of the blood and tissues. Acne, pimples (especially in adolescence), sore throats, catarrh (i.e. congestion), and a tendency to produce cysts and boils that are slow to resolve are all related to an imbalance of this salt in the body.
Good to know
- Certified Vegan (Vegan.org) Calc sulph 6X. Each batch is tested for quality and safety before sale.
- Made in the USA according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
- 100% sucrose pellets (made from Certified Organic, non-GMO Kosher beets).
- No fillers like magnesium stearate, lactose, or acacia gum.
- Amber glass bottles for maximum potency. 1% for the Planet member.
Medicinal ingredient (HPUS)
Calcium sulfate (Calcarea sulphurica) 6X DIN-HM 80083310. *Lactose is NOT used during remedy preparation.
Sucrose (made from Certified Organic, non-GMO Kosher beets grown in Europe)
Approximately 500 pellets (1-3 months supply when taken 1-3 times per day).
Directions for use
Use cap to dispense pellets. Allow to dissolve in mouth 1-3 times per day or as instructed by a health practitioner.
Adults and adolescents 12 and over: 4 pellets per dose.
Children 1-12 years: 2 pellets per dose. Dissolve dose in a small amount of water before administration to children under 5.
For more information on how to get started using cell salts, click here.
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children.
Claims made from traditional homeopathic references, not scientific evidence.