Kali mur and Glands
What it is
Jackson’s Mineral Salt #5 Potassium chloride (Kali mur 6X) DIN-HM 80083307. Also known as Schuessler’s Tissue Cell Salt #5 and used as a homeopathic supplement.
Why it’s special
According to Dr. Schuessler and other homeopathic references Kali muriaticum (Kali mur) is an important mineral salt in the body related to glandular health. Sluggish lymphatic glands, swollen glands, sore throat, tonsillitis, middle ear inflammation, coughs, colds, and bronchitis are all related to an imbalance of this salt in the body.
Good to know
- Vegan and Lactose-free Kali mur 6X. Each batch is tested for quality and safety before sale.
- Made in Canada according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
- 100% sucrose pellets (made from Certified Organic, non-GMO Kosher beets).
- No fillers like magnesium stearate, lactose, or acacia gum.
- Amber glass bottles for maximum potency. 1% for the Planet member.
Medicinal ingredient (HPUS)
Potassium chloride (Kali muriaticum) 6X DIN-HM 80083307. *Lactose is NOT used during remedy preparation.
Sucrose (made from Certified Organic, non-GMO Kosher beets grown in Europe).
Approximately 500 pellets (1-3 months supply when taken 1-3 times per day).
Directions for use
Use cap to dispense pellets. Allow to dissolve in mouth 1-3 times per day or as instructed by a health practitioner.
Adults and adolescents 12 and over: 4 pellets per dose.
Children 1-12 years: 2 pellets per dose. Dissolve dose in a small amount of water before administration to children under 5.
For more information on how to get started using cell salts, click here.
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children.
Claims made from traditional homeopathic references, not scientific evidence.