Everything you need to get started using cell salts in wet climates.
What it is
Jackson's West Coast Kit for Plants and Gardens
Why it’s special
Everything you need to get started using cell salts for wet plants and gardens.
#11 Nat sulph 6X - number one cell salt for wet climates and conditions arising thereof.
#12 Silica 6X - number one cell salt for plants and gardens
Zettl's Slug Deterrant - all natural, non-toxic slug deterrent. Propreitary blend of homeopathic remedies.
Good to know
- Certified Vegan (Vegan.org) #11 Nat sulph 6X and #12 Silica 6X. Each batch is tested for quality and safety before sale.
- Cell Salts made in the USA according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).
- 100% sucrose pellets (made from Certified Organic, non-GMO Kosher beets).
- No fillers like magnesium stearate, lactose, or acacia gum.
- Amber glass bottles for maximum potency. 1% for the Planet member.
1 bottle of #11 Sodium sulfate (Nat sulph 6X)
1 bottle of #12 Silica (Silica 6X)
15ml of Zettl's Slug Deterrent
Directions for use
Dosage: 12-16 pellets/1ml per 1 liter of water.
Use clean watering can
Add pellets/liquid remedy first, then add water.
Wait 3 minutes for pellets to dissolve, stir well.
Apply to plants and surrounding soil, ensuring top layer of soil has received preparation.
Wait 7-14 days to assess results.
*Don’t mix homeopathic medicines with anything other than water.
*Do not use commercial herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, or fertilizers for at least 10 days after applying the remedy. It will nullify its action.
Claims made from traditional homeopathic references, not scientific evidence.
Read more about cell salts for plants and gardens here