Symptoms that may indicate a Natrum phosphoricum (Sodium phosphate) imbalance in the body:
- Acute inflammatory rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic rheumatoid arthritis
- Indigestion (especially from fatty food)
- Digestive upsets
- Sick headaches
- Joint pain (rheumatism)
- Golden yellow coated tongue
Nat phos’s role in the body
Natrum phosphoricum (Sodium phosphate) is the homeopathic remedy to consider for conditions arising from an acid state in the body.
For example, through the presence of this salt, lactic acid is decomposed into carbonic acid and water. Nat phos absorbs the carbonic acid (at a ratio of 2:1) and carries it to the lungs for expelling.
Uric acid is kept soluble in the blood by the presence of Natrum phosphoricum. If there is a deficiency of this salt, uric acid will crystallize and deposit in the joints. Thus, taking Nat phos 6X cell salt can be a useful complementary adjunct therapy in gout (including podagra) as well as acute and chronic forms of articular rheumatism (eg. rheumatoid arthritis) and will not interfere with conventional medication.
Natrum phosphoricum also is important in emulsifying fatty acids and is therefore an important remedy for all indigestion, heartburn, and stomach complaints, especially when aggravated by fatty or greasy foods.
About Schussler’s Biochemic Theory:
Schussler Cell Salts (also known as mineral or tissue salts) are micro-doses of the most common inorganic salts (12) found in your body that help regulate and balance important functions. They are in the 6X potency to promote rapid and easy assimilation by the body.
- The human body contains twelve essential mineral salts. A correct balance of them is necessary for normal cell function and for maintaining health in the body.
- If the balance of mineral salts is disturbed, abnormal functioning and possible disease in the body follows.
- A normal balance can be restored by administering the deficient mineral salts in a readily assimilated form. Dr. Schussler found the most efficient way to do this was through a homeopathically prepared micro dose (6X) which enters our cells rapidly via the bloodstream.